[GPS] new GPS GUI application for OM freerunner

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:36:49 CEST 2009

It's the two sides of a coin. It's not a good idea to suppose something that
we are not sure, right?
Let me explain.

1. Think about app A save it's maps to dir_a, app B save it's maps to dir_b,
and c, d... What about when the "default" one changes it's directory?
2. soft link is the best choice. If you suddenly flashed a new image, and
forgot to backup, the MicroSD partition saves you time and energy. If the Os
can't boot, you can still read/backup data from MicroSD.

I did not suppose user is root at all, even though we are all roots, that's
why I soft link *.py to $HOME/.omgps/, because compiled python binary file
is saved to the directory which contains the source *.py module.