[shr-testing] Forcing fast charge mode

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:16:18 CEST 2009

> With the current setup I get this error from the script: File not found:
> /sys/devices/platform/s3c2440-i2c/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-0073/chgmode!
>  my guess would be this may be where it should be pointed to the voltage_now
> file because everything else I was able to match up, but again I'm not quite
> sure about this.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA02_sysfs#.2Fsys.2Fdevices.2Fplatform.2Fs3c2440-i2c.2Fi2c-adapter.2Fi2c-0.2F0-0073.2Fchgmode
says that chgmode used to tell if the phone is charging or not.
I think status also tells you exactly the same thing.
You can cat /sys/class/power_supply/battery/status to verify that.

--Vikas