[SHR] A7 alsa state

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Fri May 22 12:34:08 CEST 2009

Hi, everyone

I have recently got my Neo buuzfixed.

Based on #2121 [1] I have tried two alsa states:

- [2] gsmhandset.state.new (supposed to be the correct one): I got echo and the
voice heard on the other side is very distorted
- [3] gsmhandset-a7.state: I got good sound, no echo at all, but volume is
lower than gsmhandset.state.new (but higher than before buzzfix, of course)

Starting with gsmhandset.state.new I have lowered  'Mic2 Capture Volume' to 0,
and that way, I have no echo, and voice is crisper and louder than -a7.

Does someone has the same problems?
Is it possible to let Mic2 gain on 3 and control echo with any "stronger" AT
command?

[1] http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2121
[2] http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/attachment/ticket/2121/gsmhandset.state.new
[3] http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/attachment/ticket/2121/gsmhandset-a7.state