Intone (0.51) Elementary based mplayer frontend

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sun May 24 22:58:29 CEST 2009

> Ok, now it fails with this:
>  Front Right: 204 [80%] [-25.50dB]
> mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libXv.so.1: cannot open

Ok. By guessing I found the required package: libxv1_1.0.3-r1_armv4t.ipk

After it, it halted with this error:
mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libSDL-1.2.so.0: cannot

I installed: libsdl-1.2-0_1.2.11-r7_armv4t.ipk

After it it fails with:
mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libmad.so.0: cannot

And now I cant find the package, where libmad.so.0 belongs.

> In which package is libXv.so.1 file?
> Is there something like packages.debian.org? (where I could search in
> the packages contents)

Would be very handy for situations like this.

Laszlo