om on flow

Max max at darim.com
Mon May 25 10:51:22 CEST 2009

Hello.

Recently I found interesting news about another open smartphone:
http://www.gizmoforyou.com/e107_plugins/wrap/wrap.php?3

Are there any plans on porting om & fso to that new platform?
Any plans on cooperation between projects?

Personally I'm not so interested in FLOW as in smartphone (I already got
one... with crappy software and hardware bugs but I believe it'll be
iron out one day) but if they'll extend variety of available modules I'd
love to have a book reader with e-ink screen capable of connecting to
external lcd\keyboard\mouse for example :)

best regards,
Max.