Visit at Openmoko

Sven Klomp sven at klomp.de
Mon May 25 17:40:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

I got invited to a conference in Taiwan and used the occasion to stop by the Openmoko office. I use the Freerunner as my daily phone, hence I was interested in the people behind it.
When I arrived, the whole office was empty. 10 minutes later they came back from a company meeting. I had prepared quite some questions but I didn't got that far. It seems to me that almost everyone just got layed of in this very meeting.
That's not how I'd imagined the visit :-(

Sven