Om2009 testing release 4

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon May 25 18:20:08 CEST 2009

I'm sure it's not, AFAICT (since I don't know Parloi's internals) it doesn't
touch anything Paroli or anything related to calls.

As for your problem with landscape vs portrait positions and GUIs... well, that's
a problem that's not easy to solve unless all applications pay attention to
a specific dbus signal which omnewrotate will send in the future.

This signal can be used by apps so they adjust their UI according to the
display mode, but other than that, they all think they're in the same position.

Rui