Fennec on TR4

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 25 21:26:31 CEST 2009

Has anyone managed to get Fennec working on OM2009 TR4?   I tried the
version in the repository, and I was able to get it going and configured to
use my proxy at work (through usb networking) - but so far for every page
I've tried to visit (including google.com) it renders the page, and then
about a second or two later it crashes.  when I run it from the terminal it
says 'illegal instruction'.  I thought I might be running out of memory, but
I added a 128mb swap space on my sd card, and it didn't help.

Any suggestions for making it work?

Any other browsers people would recommend?

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca