Launcher/Home Page (Proof of concept) Working Release

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 14:08:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

Aapo Rantalainen wrote:

>>First time starting it after installing, it contains lots of
>>categories with names like %%%><<%%**.

 Ok, that could be something I didn't test. Will fix soon.

Aapo Rantalainen wrote:

>>one feature request: renaming category.

Will add that too.

Aapo Rantalainen wrote:

>>I want that pressing toolbars home-icon gives me launchers home, not
>>that Illumes home.

 Um - you're talking about the Illume slipshelf home? Let me see......

Aapo Rantalainen wrote:

>>Remove non-empty category: these icons are then unreachable

Yup - need to move them to uncategorised. Actually you can always change
their category from the preferences->set application category list. But I'll
move them to uncategorised. That's the expected behaviour.

Aapo Rantalainen wrote:

>>Is there way to manage categories by commandline, so it can be used
>>with script that installs many applications and categories them same
>>time?

 Does sqlite3 ~/.launcher/launcher.db followed by sql commands count? :-)