Visit at Openmoko

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Wed May 27 02:14:02 CEST 2009

On 26/05/2009 5:38 AM, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Sven Klomp wrote:
>> When I arrived, the whole office was empty. [...]
>
> I'd say your timing was perfect. Your eyes did not betray you, but
> it's still too early to draw too many conclusions from what you saw.

I have to admit it's a little funny that the one customer who bothers to
rock up, does so right at the 'perfect' time :)

People, this project has always been fueled by passion, I doubt any of
the effects are anything other than long term. Just keep doing what you
are doing, nothing is going to change over night. You should know that
by now ;)

Sarton