Launcher/Home Page - proof of concept - release

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Wed May 27 09:38:17 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 26 May 2009 03:50:58 c_c wrote:
>   All feeback / ideas welcome. This is not even alpha as of now. So go
> ahead with your wishlists!

Cool, you've fixed nearly all of my feedback already!

0.16 looks already better but IMHO the settings aren't that importat to stay
always as the very first element of the ui.
Wouln't it be better to move to as a normal icon to the system category?
Nearly everyone needs them just once.

Oh! And I've had another idea right now. What about dropping the drop-down-
list for the categories and use the GUI element (not sure how it's called)
that is also used by illume settings and elmphonelog for categories. IMHO that
would be a big improve in terms of usability and coolness as it is a very
finger friendly widget. It would have some sort of recognition value on illume
based systems.

Cheers,
Michael