[Shr-User] [SHR] Podboy (0.0.1 - pre-alpha release)

Russell Hay russellh at ysmail.net
Wed May 27 15:17:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using Podboy on my morning commute now (SHR-testing) - much appreciated!
Two observations though..

 - the image file associated with the rss feed isn't scaled properly in some
cases and expands all the dialogs off the visible screen area... the example
that immediately comes to mind is the rss feed for the linux link tech show.

 - after an incoming call, the audio resumes, but only the audio on the
Right hand side... left hand audio remains mute, but appears to come out of
the unit itself?

Finally - and somewhat off-topic, it doesn't appear as though the wired
headset is usable for receiving incomming calls - so there's a bit of a
scrabble around to take calls! I'll hunt around for any fixes for that..

again though - great app!

Russ