Launcher/Home Page - proof of concept - release

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 15:46:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

Michael Zanetti wrote:

> On Tuesday 26 May 2009 03:50:58 c_c wrote:
>>0.16 looks already better but IMHO the settings aren't that importat to
stay
>>always as the very first element of the ui.

  Well, it does balance the look by making it propotional. But I'll change
it if people feel that things would be better with the settings icon in
another category.

Michael Zanetti wrote:

>>What about dropping the drop-down-list for the categories and use the GUI
element (not sure how it's >called) that is also used by illume settings and
elmphonelog for categories.

  Are you talking about the toolbar? Well, I'll lose a lot of screen space
that way wont I.