[omgps] important updates

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:31:07 CEST 2009

Yes, ease of use is also an important thing other than power-safe and
stability.
In fact I haven't ever used any GPS application other than TangoGPS.
Before writing this application, I know nothing about GPS, GTK+ at all.

Other commercial level applications must have excellent ideas that I can
borrow from,
unfortunately I don't have such devices, thus your suggestions are
important.

UBX 4/5 supports configuring navigation model via CFG-NAV2 or CFG-NAV5.
Options are:
 * 1 Stationary
 * 2 Pedestrian
 * 3 Automotive
 * 4 Sea
 * 5 Airborne with <1g Acceleration
 * 6 Airborne with <2g Acceleration
 * 7 Airborne with <4g Acceleration
Default is automotive. As of my understanding, the model determines how GPS
receiver calculates fixes,
automotive should be OK, right?