Buzz is Fixed

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Wed May 27 22:46:51 CEST 2009

I want to take some time to thank a bunch of people for this.

  Joerg. People have no idea how persistent he was in insisting
that he had a fix for this and then writing an SOP.
  Tony Tu. While he worked at OM Tony helped me get the fix verified.
  All the volunteers who put their own FR under the soldering iron.
        I only had to give one guy a new phone for borking up his
        personal unit.
  David from Tuxbrain. David was instrumental in the first feild tests
of the buzz fix. Without him we would not have had the confidence to
move forward.
Daniel: Daniel was also a pioneer in testing out the buzz fix and bring
it to customers.
Dr. N. Dr. N has rolled out a great process for getting your phone buzz
fixed.
OM disty and the community list. Thank you for your patience. Back in
early december Joerg showed me his buzz fix. It took longer than I
wanted to get this fix feilded, but I'm glad to see that his solution is
finally making people happy.

......And.... he and I spent time talking about another hairy bug that
day:  #1024.