Intone (0.30 - beta release) Elementary based mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 04:46:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:

> However I've noticed that the interface hangs as soon as I play a
> song... But maybe this is just due to my mplayer version.
> Have you tried it?

 There are two things to look for:-
  1. Does mplayer play the same song from the command line? I have a few wma
files that mplayer has issues handling - and intone hasn't yet grown to
handle unexpected mplayer errors. That's on my list (actually to shift the
entire mplayer handling to ecore_exe_pipe_run) - but I haven't really gotten
around to doing it yet.

  2. Does the version of elementary support sliders in 2008?

  You could try running intone from the command line and seeing what it
throws up - if anything.