[android] new cupcake image

undrwater undrwater at verizon.net
Thu May 28 08:15:48 CEST 2009

I followed the instructions, but didn't get any further.  I was using uboot
modified to allow kernels greater than 2mb, and I tried qi as well.
Symptoms are the same.

I wonder if it's possible to pack this up the way Koolu has done?

Curiosities:
Why are we using parted as opposed to fdisk or other?  I had to install a
tool that wasn't already available on my system.

It might help me to understand the need for such a partition scheme for
Android.  Is there any way to access it while the animated splash is in
effect?

Thanks!
Russell Dwiggins