OM2009t4: failure to suspend

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Thu May 28 13:51:56 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 09:36:59PM +1000, Chris Samuel wrote:
> I recently decided to try OM2009 TR4 (happy so far after finding the Python
> script to create a contacts database from vcard format info) and noticed this

Where's that script? And how many contacts do you have? Does it handle a large
volume well?

I have over 200 contacts, and up until Om2008.12 my main grips were that I couldn't
search contacts and scrolling such a large list was a PITA, and also that it would
have a seemingly randomlyish sorted order (not insertion order, not alphabetical,
etc... BUT it had two sets of ordered contacts)

Rui