tangogps + geocaching (DL-link inside)

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:50:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, 28 May 2009 17:05:06 +0200
Stefan Fröbe <frobiac at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Don't get me wrong here:
> I still think Marcus as the developer of TangoGPS is the best person
> to discuss all this with - I do not intend to fork or maintain any
> separate version, nor do I recommend to do so by any means!

Yep, I have been a bit busy lately but am still actively working on
tangoGPS. The additions from Stefan are really nice and fun to play
with and are pretty much on the top of my list.

Those of you who have been following the development of tangogps know
that I barely announce things before they are there. I rather sit down
and do it. Just have a look how many projects are on sourceforge with
big announcements and after years they are still pre-alpha...

I have spent a lot of time too on looking for hardware - something
sunlight readable and bigger than 2,8". Just today came the catalog
from digi-key, 2600 pages of electronics parts. Not yet sure which kind
of mods are possible.

In any case, I am alive and development goes on and I am currently
working through my mail back-log ;)

Stay tuned,
Marcus