[android] new cupcake image (Panicking)

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat May 30 14:57:19 CEST 2009

On Thu, 21 May 2009 03:29:44 am Russell Dwiggins wrote:

> Just tested this, but having a problem.  Kernel seems to boot OK, and the
> "Android" splash comes up, but then seems to loop (animation starts,
> pauses, then starts again).

I've been experiencing just the same issue with this image, and trying the
14.6 image is even worse, that white screens then reboots cyclically. :-(

This is with and SD card created as per:

 http://www.newlc.com/en/freerunner-mobile-which-support-android-cupcake

*apart* from the fact that parted tells me the 3rd partition is too large to
be a FAT16 partition, so I've set it to be 256MB in size.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's related to the fact that it's a large SD card,
so I'm going to try it with a much smaller one.

cheers,
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP