Help with gstreamer for python needed

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Sun May 31 00:08:31 CEST 2009

How long is "a while?"
Does the application freeze or does sound simply stop playing?
Can you play sound through other means after this occurs?
What do you do to get music playing again?
Are you using playbin or a set of specific sinks?
Is the device suspending? Gstreamer has issues resuming after a suspend.

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Andreas Hennig
<andreas.hennig.dd1 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Does one of you have expirience with gstreamer?
> I use gstreamer for my music player pyRok. Initialy it works fine but after a while it locks up and i don't see a reason.
> There is no error message ot something. The music just stops.
> I compared pyRok with pythm but i cant see any difference regarding gstreamer.
> PyRok  uses pygame as UI. Maybe pygame interfeares with gstreamer somehow...
>
> Maybe somebody have an idea...
>
> rgds
> Andreas

Dylan Maxwell Reilly