[android] new cupcake image (Panicking)

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sun May 31 01:52:21 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Sun, 31 May 2009 12:00:45 am RzR www.rzr.online.fr wrote:

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Chris Samuel <chris at csamuel.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 May 2009 03:29:44 am Russell Dwiggins wrote:
> > This is with and SD card created as per:
> >
> >  http://www.newlc.com/en/freerunner-mobile-which-support-android-cupcake
>
> hi
> i am the author of this page

Thanks for that!

> > *apart* from the fact that parted tells me the 3rd partition is too large
> > to be a FAT16 partition, so I've set it to be 256MB in size.
>
> it can probally be shrinked sure

It's only necessary for me because of the size of the SD card and, as I
mentioned, using your parted command with the SD card that ships with the FR I
get the same behaviour too.

> I'll test latest image soon...

I'd love to hear what you find!

> what would be neat is to install the whole system on the sd card and
> boot on it , there are some hints on om wiki

Agreed.

All the best!
Chris

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP