QT Improved - sms messages stop being received

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Sun May 31 08:07:48 CEST 2009

Hi Franky

Thanks for the tip about activating the predictive dictionary.

I've just been watching the installer, and it cannot download:
http://www.e-dynamics.be/openmoko/mplayer-glamo.config
Can you check the permissions on the server for this file?

That, and bluez-audio + bluez-utils packages are not in the repostories it
configures, so the is a bunch of bluetooth errors.

Regards
Glen Ogilvie