[Om2009] a community effort

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sun May 31 13:17:30 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 10:09:15AM +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 3:50 AM, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> >> Yes
> >
> > no, fails to boot occasionally, and because it doesnt print anything to
> > screen you dont know until much later ...
> >
> > so not unless things have changed and it seems currently unmaintained.
> >
> > Be nice to be corrected as uboot seems essentially in the same boat, but
> > at least its more reliable.
>
> Qi never failed on me.

Never failed to me either, and boot was much faster (kernel, system, and to paroli).

I found this strange but then, reading lower down on Qi's wiki page it seems like I'm
not the only one who felt that.

Also: suspend is working much more reliably ever since the upgrade to Qi, so far I've
only had to reboot because of that damn bug where suspend stops and no calls are doable
(in and out).

Rui