Launcher v0.41 - New Release

Yann SLADEK yann.sladek at free.fr
Sun Nov 1 09:54:45 CET 2009

Hi,

good app, very useful.
I migh have found a little bug with the  'Jump' function in contacts.
All my contacts are listed into 'No cat', so I click on 'Jump' then M
for example (why only 1 character ?).
It goes down but on 'O' or 'P' character. Sometimes, it works great,
most on the time when it goes from the bottom to the top of the list.

Another thing, would it be possible to customize contacts field ? Could
we show up only category with at least 1 contact ? Because, as category
are displayed twice (as reported below), we have to move at the right of
the screen to get contacts list.

Thanks a lot

Yann