[WikiReader] License review (was: Re: [Wikireader] Any news on Wikireader ?)

Doug Jones dj6mf at frombob.to
Sun Nov 1 19:15:10 CET 2009

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:

[snip]

 > Can you spend a bit of time to check the licenses? Chris Hall reviewed it
 > so I'm sure it's all good, but since it is all statically linked together
 > and GPL-licensed it means like you said every last bit of software needs
 > to be at least GPL compatible. An independent review on this would be
great.

[snip]

As you requested, I have begun a software review.  This is a progress
report.

I downloaded the complete source tree from github on 10/22/09.  I ran
make and make install with no errors.

The source tree does appear to contain some code under licenses that are
not GPL compatible.  However, so far I have not determined with any
certainty if any of that code is compiled into executables that go onto
the device.  A lot of code goes into the tools instead.

I don't have a lot of experience with make.  If anybody knows a simple
way of automatically generating lists of the files that get compiled
into each target, that would be a big help.

2464 files found

Directory: host-tools/offline-renderer/mediawiki-offline contains a file
indicating its contents are under license: GPL2+
Directory: host-tools/offline-renderer/pylzma-0.3.0 contains a file
indicating its contents are under license: LGPL2.1
Directory: host-tools/fonts contains a file indicating its contents are
under license: GPL3+
Directory: host-tools/qt4-simulator contains a file indicating its
contents are under license: GPL2
Directory: samo-lib/fatfs contains a file indicating its contents are
under license: "free software"
Directory: samo-lib/forth contains a file indicating its contents are
under license: BSD 2-clause
Directory: samo-lib/mahatma contains a file indicating its contents are
under license: GPL3+

I assume that no differently-licensed files have been moved into the
parts of the directory tree listed above.

The following analysis ignores the above directories.

_________________________________

[BSD-2clause-stdlib.h]

The following text:

See stdlib.h for licence.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/itoa.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/ltoa.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/ultoa.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/utoa.c

(stdlib.h has a 2-clause BSD license.)

_________________________________

[BSD-2clause]

The following text:

  * are met:
  *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
  *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
  *
  * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS `AS IS'' AND
  * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
  * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE
  * ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
  * FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL
  * DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
  * OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
  * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT
  * LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN
ANY WAY
  * OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
  * SUCH DAMAGE.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/mini-libc/include/ctype.h
samo-lib/mini-libc/include/errno.h
samo-lib/mini-libc/include/inttypes.h
samo-lib/mini-libc/include/stdio.h
samo-lib/mini-libc/include/stdlib.h
samo-lib/mini-libc/include/string.h

_________________________________

[BSD-3clause]

The following text:

  * are met:
  *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
  *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
  * 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
  *    derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
  *
  * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES,
  * INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
  * AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL
  * THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
  * EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
  * PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
PROFITS;
  * OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
  * WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
  * OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
  * ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strlcat.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strlcpy.c

_________________________________

[BSD-4clause-UCB-Softweyr]

The following text:

  * are met:
  *
  *    notices, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
  *
  *    notices, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
  *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
  *
  * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
  *    must display the following acknowledgement:
  *
  *    This product includes software developed by Softweyr LLC, the
  *      University of California, Berkeley, and its contributors.
  *
  * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
  *    may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
  *    without specific prior written permission.
  *
  * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY SOFTWEYR LLC, THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS
  * ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
  * LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
  * PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTWEYR LLC, THE
  * REGENTS, OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
  * SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
  * TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
  * PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
  * LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING
  * NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
  * SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strtok.c

According to
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses
the above license is not GPL-compatible.

_________________________________

[BSD-4clause-UCB]

The following text:

  * are met:
  *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
  *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
  * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
  *    must display the following acknowledgement:
  *    This product includes software developed by the University of
  *    California, Berkeley and its contributors.
  * 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its contributors
  *    may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
  *    without specific prior written permission.
  *
  * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
  * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
  * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE
  * ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
  * FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL
  * DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
  * OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
  * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT
  * LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN
ANY WAY
  * OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
  * SUCH DAMAGE.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/mini-libc/include/sys/cdefs.h
samo-lib/mini-libc/include/sys/types.h
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/bsd/qsort.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/bsd/strtol.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/bsd/strtoul.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/bsearch.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/rand.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/strtol.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/strtoul.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/bcmp.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/bcopy.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/ffs.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/index.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/memccpy.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/memchr.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/memcmp.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/memset.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/rindex.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strcasecmp.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strcat.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strcmp.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strcpy.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strcspn.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strdup.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strlen.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strncat.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strncmp.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strncpy.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strpbrk.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strsep.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strspn.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/strstr.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/string/swab.c

According to
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses
the above license is not GPL-compatible.

_________________________________

[CDDL-b]

The following text:

/*
  * CDDL HEADER START
  *
  * The contents of this file are subject to the terms of the
  * Common Development and Distribution License (the "License").
  * You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  *
  * You can obtain a copy of the license at src/OPENSOLARIS.LICENSE
  * or http://www.opensolaris.org/os/licensing.
  * See the License for the specific language governing permissions
  * and limitations under the License.
  *
  * When distributing Covered Code, include this CDDL HEADER in each
  * file and include the License file at src/OPENSOLARIS.LICENSE.
  * If applicable, add the following below this CDDL HEADER, with the
  * fields enclosed by brackets "[]" replaced with your own identifying
  * information: Portions Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
  *
  * CDDL HEADER END
  */

...appears in the following files:

host-tools/pcf2bmf/pcf.c

[...]

host-tools/pcf2bmf/general_header.h
host-tools/pcf2bmf/pcf.h
host-tools/pcf2bmf/pcf_private.h
wiki-app/bmf.h
wiki-app/general_header.h

According to
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLIncompatibleLicenses
the above license is not GPL-compatible.

_________________________________

[FreeSoftware-FatFs]

The following text:

  * AGREEMENTS
  *
  *   These sample projects for FatFs module are free software and there
is no warranty.
  *   You can use, modify and redistribute it for personal, non-profit
or commercial
  *   product without any restriction under your responsibility.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/drivers/src/mmc.c

_________________________________

[GPL2+]

The following text:

  * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
  * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
  * the License, or (at your option) any later version.
  *
  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.     See the
  *
  * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
  * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston,
  * MA 02111-1307 USA

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/mbr/memory-test.c

_________________________________

[GPL2+GNU-IO]

The following text:

This file is part of the GNU IO Library.  This library is free
software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
any later version.

This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

along with this library; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to the Free
Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307,
USA.

As a special exception, if you link this library with files
compiled with a GNU compiler to produce an executable, this does not cause
the resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public License.
This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why
the executable file might be covered by the GNU General Public License.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/printf.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/puts.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/snprintf.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/sprintf.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/uprintf.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/vprintf.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/vsnprintf.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/vsprintf.c
samo-lib/mini-libc/src/stdlib/vuprintf.c

_________________________________

[GPL2+gpib]

The following text:

     (at your option) any later version.

     Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

...appears in the following files:

testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882-tms/mite.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/mite.c

_________________________________

[GPL2+make_linux-gpib-svn]

The following text:

  is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
#   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
#   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
#   (at your option) any later version.

...appears in the following files:

testudo/linux-gpib-svn/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/doc/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/include/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/language/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/language/guile/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/language/php/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/language/php/TESTS/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/language/python/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/language/tcl/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/gpib_config/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/usb/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/usb/agilent_82357a/Makefile.am
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/usb/ni_usb_gpib/Makefile.am

_________________________________

[GPL2+patch]

The following text:

+This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
+it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
+the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
+(at your option) any later version.
+
+This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
+GNU General Public License for more details.
+
+You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
+along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
+Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.

...appears in the following files:

host-tools/toolchain-patches/0001-binutils-EPSON-changes-to-binutils.patch

_________________________________

[GPL2+py-testudo]

The following text:

# LICENSE: GPL Version 2 or later

...appears in the following files:

testudo/src/Agilent.py
testudo/src/Keithley.py
testudo/src/RelayBoard.py
testudo/src/communication.py
testudo/src/process.py
testudo/src/sequencer.py
testudo/src/ui.py
testudo/src/ui2.py
testudo/src/ui3.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_01.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_01_2v0.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_01_2v7.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_01_3v4.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_V2_COB.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_V2_COB_2v0.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_V2_COB_2v7.py
testudo/tests/test_SAMO_V2_COB_3v4.py

_________________________________

[GPL2+testudo]

The following text:

  *   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify  *
  *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by  *
  *   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
     *
  *   (at your option) any later version.     *

...appears in the following files:

testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/agilent_82350b/agilent_82350b.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/agilent_82350b/agilent_82350b_init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/agilent_82350b/agilent_82350b_interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/agilent_82350b/agilent_82350b_read.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/agilent_82350b/agilent_82350b_write.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/agilent_82357a/agilent_82357a.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/agilent_82357a/agilent_82357a.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cb7210/cb7210.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cb7210/cb7210_aux.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cb7210/cb7210_cs.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cb7210/cb7210_init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cb7210/cb7210_read.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cb7210/cb7210_write.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cb7210/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cec/cec.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cec/init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/cec/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/eastwood/eastwood_gpib.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/eastwood/eastwood_gpib.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/hp_82335/hp82335.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/hp_82335/hp82335_init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/hp_82341/hp_82341.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/hp_82341/hp_82341_init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/hp_82341/hp_82341_read.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/hp_82341/hp_82341_write.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/amcc5920.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/amccs5933.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/gpibP.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/gpib_ioctl.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/gpib_state_machines.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/gpib_types.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/gpib_user.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/linux/pci_ids.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/nec7210.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/nec7210_registers.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/plx9050.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/quancom_pci.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/tms9914.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/include/tnt4882_registers.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ines/ines.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ines/ines_cs.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ines/ines_init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ines/ines_read.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ines/ines_util.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ines/ines_write.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ines/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/board.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/cmd.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/nec7210_aux.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/read.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/util.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/nec7210/write.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ni_usb/ni_usb_gpib.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/ni_usb/ni_usb_gpib.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/pc2/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/pc2/pc2.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/pc2/pc2_init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/autopoll.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/autopoll.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/device.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/event.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibcac.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibcmd.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibgts.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibinit.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibread.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibrpp.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibsic.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibsre.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibwait.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ibwrite.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/osfuncs.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/osinit.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/sys/ostimer.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/board.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/cmd.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/read.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/tms9914_aux.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/util.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tms9914/write.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882-tms/init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882-tms/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882-tms/tnt4882.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/interrupt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/tnt4882.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/tnt4882_aux.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/tnt4882_cs.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/tnt4882_init.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/tnt4882_read.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/drivers/gpib/tnt4882/tnt4882_write.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/examples/ibtest.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/examples/master_read_to_file.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/examples/master_write_from_file.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/examples/slave_read_to_file.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/examples/slave_write_from_file.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/language/php/gpib.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/async.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/globals.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/gpib_config/gpib_config.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ib.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibBoard.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibCac.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibClr.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibCmd.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibConf.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibDma.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibEos.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibEot.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibError.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibEvent.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibFind.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibFindLstn.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibGts.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibLines.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibLoc.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibOnl.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibP.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibPad.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibRd.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibRpp.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibRsp.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibRsv.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibSad.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibSic.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibSre.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibTmo.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibTrg.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibWait.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibWrt.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ib_internal.h
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibask.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibbna.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibconfig.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibdev.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibppc.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibstop.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/ibutil.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/local_lockout.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/pass_control.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/lib/self_test.c
testudo/linux-gpib-svn/test/libgpib_test.c

_________________________________

[GPL2]

The following text:

  * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  * modify it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public
  * License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
  *
  * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
  * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
  * General Public License for more details.
  *
  * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
  * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
  * 02110-1301, USA

...appears in the following files:

wiki-app/perf.c
wiki-app/perf.h
wiki-app/profile.c
wiki-app/profile.h

_________________________________

[GPL3+]

The following text:

     This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
     the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
     (at your option) any later version.

     along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

...appears in the following files:

COPYING
Licenses/GPLV3.TXT
host-tools/console-simulator/main.c
host-tools/jackknife/jackknife.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/eeprom.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/lcd.c
samo-lib/flash/flash.c
samo-lib/mbr/application.h
samo-lib/mbr/file-loader.c
samo-lib/mbr/hello.c
samo-lib/mbr/hw-test.c
samo-lib/mbr/lcd-test.c
samo-lib/mbr/mbr.c
samo-lib/mbr/menu.c
samo-lib/mbr/rs232-loader.c
wiki-app/elf32.c
wiki-app/misc.c

_________________________________

[GPL3+OM-2]

The following text:

//        This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
//        modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
//        as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
//        3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/drivers/include/diskio.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/mmc.h
wiki-app/malloc-simple.c
wiki-app/malloc-simple.h
wiki-app/search.c
wiki-app/wikilib.c

_________________________________

[GPL3+OM]

The following text:

  * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
  * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
  * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
  * (at your option) any later version.
  *
  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
  *
  * along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

...appears in the following files:

host-tools/hash-gen/hash.c
host-tools/hash-gen/hash.h
host-tools/hash-gen/main.c
host-tools/wiki-xml/main.c
samo-lib/drivers/include/analog.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/button.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/contrast.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/ctp.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/delay.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/eeprom.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/interrupt.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/lcd.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/suspend.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/temperature.h
samo-lib/drivers/include/tick.h
samo-lib/drivers/src/analog.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/button.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/contrast.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/ctp.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/delay_nop.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/delay_us.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/suspend.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/temperature.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/tick.c
wiki-app/bigram.c
wiki-app/bigram.h
wiki-app/bmf.c
wiki-app/elf32.h
wiki-app/file-io-libfat.c
wiki-app/file-io-posix.c
wiki-app/file-io.h
wiki-app/glyph.c
wiki-app/glyph.h
wiki-app/guilib.c
wiki-app/guilib.h
wiki-app/hexdump.c
wiki-app/input.h
wiki-app/lcd_buf_draw.c
wiki-app/list.h
wiki-app/misc.h
wiki-app/msg-printf.c
wiki-app/msg.h
wiki-app/restricted.c
wiki-app/restricted.h
wiki-app/search_hash.c
wiki-app/search_hash.h
wiki-app/time-posix.c
wiki-app/types.h
wiki-app/wikilib.h
wiki-app/wl-endian.h
wiki-app/wl-time.h

_________________________________

[GPL3+lcd_buf_draw]

The following text:

  * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
  * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
  * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
  * (at your option) any later version.
  *
  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
  *
  * along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

...appears in the following files:

wiki-app/lcd_buf_draw.h

_________________________________

[GPL3+make]

The following text:

# This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
# the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
#
# along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

...appears in the following files:

host-tools/console-simulator/Makefile
host-tools/flash07/Makefile
host-tools/hash-gen/Makefile
host-tools/jackknife/Makefile
host-tools/offline-renderer/Makefile
host-tools/pcf2bmf/Makefile
host-tools/wiki-xml/Makefile
samo-lib/Mk/definitions.mk
samo-lib/Mk/rules.mk
samo-lib/drivers/Makefile
samo-lib/flash/Makefile
samo-lib/mbr/Makefile
samo-lib/mini-libc/Makefile

_________________________________

[GPL3+py]

The following text:

  This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
  the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
  (at your option) any later version.

  along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

...appears in the following files:

host-tools/imagetool/imagetool.py
wiki-app/kbd_to_include.py

_________________________________

[GPL3+py2]

The following text:

# LICENSE: GPL Version 3 or later

...appears in the following files:

host-tools/flash07/Dump.py
host-tools/flash07/FLASHROM.py
host-tools/flash07/MapFile.py
host-tools/flash07/SPI.py
host-tools/flash07/flash07
host-tools/flash07/image07
host-tools/offline-renderer/ArticleIndex.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/ArticleParser.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/ArticleRenderer.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/CheckForBadWords.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/FileScanner.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/FilterWords.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/FixRestrictions.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/WordWrap.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/combine_idx.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/littleparser.py
host-tools/offline-renderer/parse_templates.py

_________________________________

[GPL3+sd]

The following text:

//        This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
//        modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
//        as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
//        3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

...appears in the following files:

samo-lib/drivers/include/sd_api.h
samo-lib/drivers/src/sd_api.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/sd_spi.c
samo-lib/drivers/src/sd_spi.h

_________________________________

[GPL3+wiki-app]

The following text:

  *  This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
  *  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
  *  the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
  *  (at your option) any later version.
  *
  *  This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
  *  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
  *  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
  *  GNU General Public License for more details.
  *
  *  You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
  *  along with this program.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

...appears in the following files:

wiki-app/history.c
wiki-app/history.h