zzz Freerunner headphones and screen protector - free to a good home!

Chris Hogan hodginson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:07:05 CET 2009

Hi all,

As the subject says: I have a set of Freerunner headphones and an
Invisible Shield screen protector (screen only) available to anyone
who wants them. I don't have a use for either - they've been
cluttering up my bookshelf for over a year now - so I've decided to
pass them on to someone who might use them. If you want either or both
of these items then send me an email with your address and I'll send
them out.

Australians will get preference, to keep down postage costs, but the
offer is open worldwide (If the recipient wants to cover the cost of
postage I'd appreciate it, but it's up to them).

The screen protector is still in the box unused. The headphones I
think I used once, to see if they worked. I'll try them again before I
send them off, to make sure they still work.

Thank you!

Chris.