[All] Black Screen of Death - Won't resume from standby

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 2 22:52:45 CET 2009

That sounds quite reasonable - I wasn't trying to point fingers - just
describing the experience I had.   yesterday I had my FR die with a BSOD 4
times - before I installed omnewrotate on this install I hadn't seen a BSOD
at all.

I've just changed the default behavior for omnewrotate to 'Off' an hour or
two ago, I'm going to run for a few days and see if that impacts things...

Warren