GPS application for QTExtended 4.4.3

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 4 19:05:39 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 of November 2009 08:08:06 tvuillaume at free.fr wrote:

> I developed my own GPS application for QtExtended 4.4.3 on my Neo
>  Freerunner. It use native Qt APIs and doesn't require X. It display maps
>  from OpenStreetMap by default, but can also be configured to get them from
>  Yahoo or VirtualEarth. I'm not sure for Google, I gave up trying for now.

Btw i noticed two small things:

1/ The path to icon in NeronGPS.desktop is not right. It should be something
like Icon=NeronGPS/NeronGPS.png

2/ The icon is too small - it does not fit in well in the application list.
Solution could be either bigger png or svg.

Otherwise i havent found any issue :)

Regards

Radek