Some questions about android on Freerunner

a dehqan dehqan65 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:14:59 CET 2009

In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful

 Good day everyone ;
Thanks for your attentions ;

> >> no, the page you can't access only contains software ..
>

>>   Gand'
> >
> > Which softwares ? android softwares ? Do you mean we can not use android
> > sofware ?
> >  Are contents of Index of /android made from those code ? or there is not
> > any relation between http://code.google.com/ and Index of /android ?
>
> Actually, the current code is hosted here:
> http://gitorious.org/android-on-freerunner
>
> And code.google.com is used for wiki, issue tracking and in part for
> download area (official releases and weekly builds).

So  see  http://code.google.com/ contains softwares of android and in part
for
download area (official releases and weekly builds). yes ?

Is the only source for official releases and weekly builds and softwares ?
And who are owners of official releases and weekly builds and softwares ?

Daily builds are available from yet another server here:
> http://serdar-dere.net/~serdar/daily/<http://serdar-dere.net/%7Eserdar/daily/>

So daily builds on this sever pertain to  owners of weekly builds ? and are
those unofficial ?

Do you have access to groups.google.com?  If not, you can try sending
> an email to <android-on-freerunner at googlegroups.com>
>
> groups.google.com yes is open .
An email has been sent to them but no result yet may be it is technical
related contact way .

by and large , http://code.google.com/ is closed for iranians , this mean
The owner does not want we use their codes , so we will not use , but before
buying Free Runner it's required to know can we use android  and it's
applications without that site ?
Is it the only source and owner of official builds for freerunner ?
How much is it required to have a up to date android on FR ?

Regards dehqan