Some questions about android on Freerunner

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:02:23 CET 2009

"Alex (Maxious) Sadleir" <maxious at gmail.com> writes:
> Users residing in countries on the United States Office of Foreign
> Assets Control sanction list, including Cuba, ***Iran***, Libya, North
> Korea, Sudan and Syria, may not post or access Content available
> through the Google Code website.

LOL.

So, it just proves once again how fucked up google is and the
question if anyone can trust them their data has an obvious answer.

And anyway google code is a bad hosting, i think they do not even
support git, so why should anyone care?

And yes, i'm still using my gmail account but i do that while
understanding all potential limitations and threats (i hope).

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com