Some questions about android on Freerunner

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:39:20 CET 2009

Raphaël Jacquot <sxpert at sxpert.org> writes:
> On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 16:39 +0200, Alexander Shulgin wrote:
>> >
>> > LOL.
>> >
>> > So, it just proves once again how fucked up google is and the
>> > question if anyone can trust them their data has an obvious answer.
>>
>> How complying with US laws makes a US-based company like Google f*cked up? :)
>
> agreed. it's the US law that's f*cked up...

My guess is that they have enough smart lawers to be able to sabotage
that law but they opted not to do that. I don't think that says much
good about a company. Also do not forget that they collaborate with
China goverment, i don't think any US law requires that.

They could also try to move away from US jurisdiction altogether since
it's really anti-people in general and anti-free software in
particular.

To sum up i don't think that the fact US legislation is awful makes
google look any better.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com