Some questions about android on Freerunner

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Thu Nov 5 17:59:54 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 05:48:43PM +0100, Petr Vanek wrote:
> >To sum up i don't think that the fact US legislation is awful makes
> >google look any better.
>
> thank you. now, if someone can propose a working proxy for the original
> sender i think it would be a bit more constructive.

Can we please wait for confirmation on wether it's Google or Iran blocking
iranians from accessing Google Code?

Usually text like that on Google Code Terms of Service are boiler plate
text which exists solely for legal purposes, as in practice it's insane to try
to block a country (thanks to proxies et all).

If it's Iran who's preventing iranians from acessing Google Code, getting
a working proxy is only a matter of time (either for getting or for getting
it blocked).

Rui