Some questions about android on Freerunner

a dehqan dehqan65 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:53:26 CET 2009

In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful

Good day everyone ;
Thanks for your attentions ;

1 - Code.google.com is forbidden from server side not Iran goverment .
2- Yes proxy solves problem but problem was not by passing filtering .
3 - Problem is that : our religion Eslam says you can use a person code
while he/she allows you , now There are codes and wiki and .. on Google host
.Even google is not owner of codes , Host pertains to google . So using that
address and host is not possible for moslems now .

4 - You said codes (stable) are also on repository so just we lack wiki and
issue tracking Yes ?

5- Why wiki and issue tracking are on google , can not be on other host?
what is wiki license ? maybe it can be copy on other host ? Or is not it
possible to replace Host ?

6-What is this address <http://source.android.com/download> for ? Does it
host codes also ? an74.125.39.139 android.comnid why that is not forbbiden
for Iranians ?

Regards dehqan