This might be illegal!

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano monto84 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 09:20:37 CET 2009

Il giorno sab, 07/11/2009 alle 09.29 +0530, Aditya Gandhi ha scritto:
> Hi people,
> Those who really wish to go by the book, don't like to break simple
> laws please stop here.
> I don't mean to be rude, but don't want people who usually don't break
> the law to get lured......
>

> Is there anyway in which we can use their emulator, probably hack the
> g1 emulator and reverse engineer the android market
> so we can have it on freerunner, I know it wouldn,t be easy but I
> think it would be worth it.....
> Cause I think its not the processor which is different, but the api
> which google uses for these apps to run.
>
> The main point here is I don't know how to do it, but wan't to and I'm
> asking for help of the people who can do it.
> Please confirm if you wish to....

Get it installed, google account sync, gmail working and calendar sync
is quite easy, but once installed it doesn't start ti download anything.
It can be a simple issue (like handling protocol "market://", dns,
routing or something similar) but i don't want to spend time trying to
fix it. Maybe someone who want can try to make it.
Syncing and intalling those apps could be illegal so you're warned.

Pietro