Problem with dfu-util (flashing)

Åsmund Stavdahl smund3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:55:38 CET 2009

I used the Windows port of DFU-util (in Windows 7 RC), and it worked
without complications.

SHR is still booting (after 5 min++) - I thought 2 minutes boot time was
an exaggeration :-) Hope this is the configuration stage or something so
I don't have to wait this long every time :-/

Thanks for the support though! I'll try building from source once I fix
my MBR :-)