Unable to place a WikiReader review on Amazon (was: Congratulation, Wikireader! 7th in Amazon TOP 100)

jcolbert at netins.net jcolbert at netins.net
Mon Nov 16 16:31:25 CET 2009

You should be able to post a review on Amazon. I bought
mine directly from the Wikireader site, as you did, and
had no problem posting a review. You may need to log in to
Amazon before you try to post.

Jeff

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:03:29 -0500
  Joshua Judson Rosen <rozzin at geekspace.com> wrote:
  Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com> writes:

> You made everyone in the Taipei office so happy with this
>post. This
> is exactly the type of experiences we had in mind when
>creating
> WikiReader. Please do post on Amazon if you have a bit of
>extra time:
>
>   http://bit.ly/3spvKq
>
> It really does help us a lot!

  Hi Sean,

  I'd really love to post a review on Amazon, but it seems
that Amazon
  actually won't let me: apparently, because I placed my
order through
  http://thewikireader.com/store.html instead of going
through the main
  amazon.com site, only the *payment* for my order was
processed through
  Amazon(?), and there doesn't appear to be any way to
connect the
  `Amazon Payments' information (which shows a record of
my
order) to
  the `Amazon Orders' database.

  I think I'll try calling their support line, today.

  I see that there's a button marked "Leave seller
feedback" on the
  Amazon Payments page--do you know if that does anything
useful, or
  does it just send you guys an e-mail?