[Wikireader] Pulster Shop

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:28:31 CET 2009

Christoph,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 7:20 AM, Christoph Pulster <openmoko at pulster.de> wrote:
> we got some stocks of the WikiReader, thanks Openmoko.

Great news! I'd rather buy from you than from a company that's
patented one-click-ordering (have we forgotten, people?)...

I'll look into buying from your place, but I'll have to save some
money first. And/or get some stuff up on eBay ;-)

On a side note, will you attend Fosdem in 2010? It would be nice to
meet up, and buy stuff like batteries, pouches, and WikiReaders... I
guess you'd have to contact the organization to see if they would see
it fit for you to be there. Perhaps you could even find people that'd
help you man the stand?

Christ van Willegen