[Wikireader] Pulster Shop

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Nov 17 10:08:47 CET 2009

Tuxbrain will have also some Wikireaders to sell to next week :) , and
we will attend to FOSDEM (along with other distributors) I guess you
will not had problems to buy something from any of us (confirmed list
of FOSDEM OM distributors attendants, Golden Delicious Computing,
Bearstech, kd85, Tuxbrain, BaseTrend) maybe we have to talk about some
kind of no commercial non agression policy before we go there :) to
many too many roosters in the henhouse

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions