freerunner: different cases?

Marc Andre Tanner openmoko at brain-dump.org
Wed Nov 18 00:27:20 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 04:10:34PM +0100, Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:
> Il giorno mar, 17/11/2009 alle 12.53 +0100, arne anka ha scritto:
> > seeing the rather sleek design of the wikireader, i wonder if someone has
> > proceeded (and succeeded at) creating a new case for the freerunner?
> > there were several postings in the beginning and swiss telecom had a
> > project going on with dummies or even prototypes -- but then all went
> > silent.
>
> I agree, I'm wondering the same... Where are gone the swisscom
> projects? :o
> Their www site is down actually. :/

As far as I know they stopped their work on the day Sean announced
the end of gta03/phone development at OpenExpo in Switzerland.

There were some rumors that they moved to some Android based stuff
and that there were some misconceptions between the Swisscom people
and Sean.

That being said, I would also welcome a new case desing.

Marc

--
 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0