[Wikireader]Full spanish wikipedia successfully packed but...

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Nov 19 20:28:24 CET 2009

I have achive to run the full proccess sucsessfully, all articles are
there but... (why has allways to be a but...:() I can't use search
with more than three letters, when I write down the forth letter, it
allways print a "No entries found". I can search the words presing 3
letters, press the search button again to make the keyboard disappear
and scrolling but this is far than optimal :P
Any clues where the problem can be?

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions