Fwd: [Shr-User] SHR-unstable got a facelift. And you a christmas present....

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Nov 20 11:21:41 CET 2009

Bad XMas present, bad! :!

Sorry, it's quite nice, but mrmoku's image from Friday 13th works better
as a phone.

Forgive my anger but today I almost missed being interviewed on a
major portuguese radio about our horrible CyberCrime law (similar
to the german horror)... fortunately I still had mrmoku's image
on another µ-sdhc card and quickly replaced it

Good news regarding CC law... the Chief Inspector of the investigative
police agrees with us (Free Software activists) and wants the law changed,
as well as the president of the association of judges :)

Rui