[wikireader] error parsing automobile articles

Suco sucotronic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 17:20:02 CET 2009

Timo, you're right. It has been my fault. I should started using the github
issue tracker.
Not more issue-spam, now it is in the right place (I hope):
http://github.com/wikireader/wikireader/issues/#issue/7

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<timo.lindfors at iki.fi>wrote:

> Stroller <stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk> writes:
> > On 21 Nov 2009, at 13:04, Suco wrote:
> >
> >> I've experienced an error, consisting on data dissapeared, when
> >> reading articles related with cars. You can test this looking for
> >> the article about "Nissan_GT-R", in the section Specifications:
>
> Please don't take this wrong but wouldn't it be better for everyone to
> use a bug tracking system for reports like this?
>
> The sheer volume of the community list makes it difficult to
> follow. Developers are going to find comments related to some specific
> issue much better from a bug tracking system.

Mi blog personal:
http://blog.wikifotos.org/

Sé libre, usa ubuntu:
http://www.ubuntustory.com/