Ideal screen rotation

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:26:57 CET 2009

2009/11/7 Neil Jerram <neiljerram at googlemail.com>:

> Thanks.  I think I'll look at adding this into the e17 WM.

I have some code ready to share now.  What would be the best way to do
that - bearing in mind that the aim is to facilitate contributions and
new packages for the Freerunner?  If the E project is still interested
in illume changes, I guess I could send changes there.  But if illume
isn't of ongoing interest now, maybe some Debian or SHR repository
would be better, or maybe I should set up a new repository somewhere?

FWIW, as well as the discussed rotation support, I'd also like to
- add a GPRS/PDP toggle to the GSM gadget
- add a fast charge menu to the battery gadget
- fix the battery gadget so that it it goes up to 100%.

So I think there's a strong case for an ongoing FR-focussed e17/illume codebase.

Thanks,
       Neil