Recamping (#1024) fix

Lars Hennig neo at el-hennig.de
Mon Nov 23 22:19:46 CET 2009

Am Montag 23 November 2009 schrieb George Brooke:
> On Monday 23 Nov 2009 20:29:23 Jeffrey Ratcliffe wrote:
> > A few days ago, I received my FR back from Golden Delicious, who had
> > performed the recamping (#1024) fix. He was very prompt - it took
> > Hermes longer to get my FR to him than it did for him to fix it and
> > send it back.
> >
> > I'm not connected in any way to Golden Delicious, apart from as a
> > satisfied customer.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Jeff
>
> I'll second that one.

An a third one :-)

My advantage was, that Golden Delicious is almost in the neighbourhood and
even better: we had two informal user meetings in Munich within a week, so
instead of relying on Hermes I could hand over the freerunner directly and
receive it back the same way.

The service is really first class (As Jeffrey wrote: This is my opinion as
happy customer!)

--
Lars

 Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology:
   There's always one more bug.