[Shr-User] Babiloo on Openmoko - Second milestone

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:27:17 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Vaudano Luca <vaudano at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just release the second milestone of Babiloo, a offline dictionaries
> reader, for SHR.
> Please note that it works only with MrMoku SHR branch.
>
> Babiloo for Neo page:
> http://babiloo-project.org/wiki/index.php/Babiloo:Neo
>
> Ciao
> Luca

First of all, great app.  However, I am having some troubles with the latest
Neo milestone. I am using the 19Nov SHR-Unstable image (with packages
updated as of this morning) and Babiloo Second Milestone (2.0.9-2).

Problem:
Search only uses first or first two characters of a the word in any search.
Example, I search on "hello" and babiloo responds with "word h not found".
I have tried multiple dictionaries and many different words, all with the
same problem. What am I doing wrong?

Other comments....
Any message babiloo displays always stay on top.  If I switch to another app
or to the desktop, any message babiloo might display (such as "loading
dictionary.." stays on top.  Even on the lock screen.

Thanks!