Freerunner for sale

Michel michel at xternal.nl
Fri Nov 27 21:35:28 CET 2009

Hi,

Not enough time and other priorities make that I have to part with my
Openmoko Freerunner.

Datecode: 20080617

The original foil is still on the display.

What you get is the following:

Openmoko GTA02 Freerunner (European model)
1 battery
512 MB MicroSD card
Original headset (not used)
USB cable
Charger with all the setup pieces
Original multi purpose pen (light, laser light etc.)

Plus:

Extra Battery
Special screwdriver

All in the original box with the special green "Thank You" card :)

The phone was bought from Pulster and the Buzz was successfully and
professionally fixed by www.handheld-linux.com (aka Golden Delicious).

I'd like to sell it for Euro 200,00 plus shipping and only within Europe.

If you would like to make me a serious offer then please mail me directly.

Thank you,

Michel

believed to be clean.