Navit - unusable?

Marc Bantle marc.b at ntle.de
Sun Nov 29 14:32:13 CET 2009

Hi Jens,

Jens Seidel schrieb:
> How to add a destination? I select as Country Germany, and my City followed
> by Street and Number. And now? Any click on Map, Bookmark and Destination
> does nothing. I assume I have to be online for this step, this is fulfilled.

With valid gps-signal that position is your current postion.

Without gps input you can set postions by clicking on
the map, which will open the home screen. There select
actions-->globe symbol, which stands for the position
you clicked on, and then choose whether you want it as
current or destination position. Equally you can define
a bookmark.

Hope that helps,
Marc