Distributor list

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Mon Nov 30 11:32:50 CET 2009

Really disappointing for us to , that Sean has decided to not maintain
an "official" distributors list,
This drain a little the interest on making business and be so
participative on making the marketing stuff Openmoko Inc has decided
not to do.
I really believe in the project of a freephone, I really believe in of
open hardware but I'm starting to not believe in Openmoko Inc.
And Sean please not argue than FreeRunner responsibilities has been
transfered to community because hardware are still sold  by Openmoko
Inc.

Regards from a very sad distributor

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com