[fso based] Simplified mixer app

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:37:42 CEST 2009

First: sorry for the many grammar errors in my previous post.
I just sended it, without reread it carefully.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Laszlo KREKACS
<laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. when clicking on save there is no report what you did exactly, and was it
> successful.

Hmm, its not quite true. There is a dbus warning on stdout;)
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup()
without pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged

So when saving there is some dbus messaging going on.
But there is no message what is really going on.

Best regards,
 Laszlo